- Customer Service Center080-221-2000
- Stock Inquiry02-3407-5250
- You may report an adverse event related to a contrast media products via email atSAE_reporting@reyonpharm.co.kr
- Weekdays 09:00 - 18:00 (Closed on Saturdays and Public Holidays) / *Lunch Hours 12:30 - 13:30
Information on Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Purpose of collecting and using personal information
- REYON Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. respects the personal information of customers and complies with the “Personal Information Protection Act”. The company intends to collect and use personal information as follows in order to provide the best service to customers. Please read and agree to the information below.
- Personal information items to be collected
The company collects the following personal information for consultation and customer inquiry result notification.
ο Collection items: name, contact number (phone number), email
ο How to collect personal information: Homepage (customer inquiry)
- Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is destroyed without delay. However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the company keeps customer information for a certain period specified by the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
ο Preservation items: name, contact (phone number), emai
ο Retention grounds: Act on the use and protection of credit information
ο Retention period: 3 years Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years
(Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
Do you agree to the collection and use of personal information?